Project: Infiltrate Project: Infiltrate

Your spelling...

...needs some work. I'm not really a fan of cheesy text dialogue in stick fights, so if you do use it, make sure it's spelt right. Other things to note were the cliche bad-guy-multiply move, and the complete mood change after the red guy kicks the blue guy - I found that a bit abrupt and pretty pointless.

There isn't a whole lot going for this Flash. Also, did the camera have to be shaking so much of the time? Try having something original in the fight, otherwise it's just too generic, and unfortunately gets a low score from me because of that.

CaKeS1 responds:

It's a bummer you don't enjoy it, but your untitled to your own opinion. However this is a tribute to a different animation, in which I wanted to bring out the feel of it (the teleporting, multiplying, etc.). And shaking the camera as much as I do is my style that I've used for a really long time, so I'm sorry if it doesn't please you, but I can see how it can get annoying. And I went through a stage when I thought spelling things wrong was funny/cool in animations, I'm not sure if that was the case for some of this (I started this a really long time ago), but I'll be sure to get it right next time.

Thanks for your criticism it really helps me improve.

Titanomachina Titanomachina

Cool!

You animated the battle of the titans very nicely, and the length of the action was great, too. However, you also really overdid the use of that lens flare effect: it lost its impact. Good movie though, I found it quite enjoyable.

Ruse Ruse

Too jumpy

The animation as a whole really didn't flow very well, and the ending was pretty abrupt - it needed to be longer. Also, you really need to spell check the dialogue; there were lots of little errors that are annoying. The start was alright though.

Silowet Silowet

Very polished

A smooth and visually appealing game, I quite liked it! A bit educational too!

Recordshop Tycoon Recordshop Tycoon

What can I say?

The gameplay is excellent and instantly likable. I was a little put off by the hefty manual at the start but was pleased you didn't enforce a grueling tutorial that I'd have to trawl through. Music was pretty groovy too (as it should be for a record-selling game XD) and I enjoyed the different colours and menus as they made it easier to take in all the day's information.
Really great work, haven't encountered any bugs or got overly bored yet. There are still many areas you could improve on to make the game an extra bit more interesting as you upgrade, but it is still very fun.
Top score from me!

Vertical Drop Heroes Vertical Drop Heroes

Simple...

...yet entertaining. I liked the idea of switching between different Heroes, but I usually just stuck to one class because it was easier. I also found the background was hard on my eyes, especially when different instructions and "x metres to go" popped up on the screen.
It's really quite original though: good job!

==(Shadow People)== ==(Shadow People)==

Woaaaah!

It blows my mind with its creativity. Pretty sweet song man, I like what you've done! =D

Buoy responds:

Thanks!!

==(Mindmangler)== ==(Mindmangler)==

Woah!

Unlike anything I have ever heard - it's pure awesomeness crammed into a 3:28 timeslot. Nice!

Buoy responds:

Sweet, thanks in a bunch man :D

One Last Sunset One Last Sunset

Great

Really great =D

chinese zodiac chinese zodiac

Nice!

Great work - the amount of detail for each individual animal could make them all artworks of their own! Particularly like the Ox and Tiger =D