Project: Infiltrate Project: Infiltrate

Your spelling...

...needs some work. I'm not really a fan of cheesy text dialogue in stick fights, so if you do use it, make sure it's spelt right. Other things to note were the cliche bad-guy-multiply move, and the complete mood change after the red guy kicks the blue guy - I found that a bit abrupt and pretty pointless.

There isn't a whole lot going for this Flash. Also, did the camera have to be shaking so much of the time? Try having something original in the fight, otherwise it's just too generic, and unfortunately gets a low score from me because of that.

CaKeS1 responds:

It's a bummer you don't enjoy it, but your untitled to your own opinion. However this is a tribute to a different animation, in which I wanted to bring out the feel of it (the teleporting, multiplying, etc.). And shaking the camera as much as I do is my style that I've used for a really long time, so I'm sorry if it doesn't please you, but I can see how it can get annoying. And I went through a stage when I thought spelling things wrong was funny/cool in animations, I'm not sure if that was the case for some of this (I started this a really long time ago), but I'll be sure to get it right next time.

Thanks for your criticism it really helps me improve.

Titanomachina Titanomachina

Cool!

You animated the battle of the titans very nicely, and the length of the action was great, too. However, you also really overdid the use of that lens flare effect: it lost its impact. Good movie though, I found it quite enjoyable.

Ruse Ruse

Too jumpy

The animation as a whole really didn't flow very well, and the ending was pretty abrupt - it needed to be longer. Also, you really need to spell check the dialogue; there were lots of little errors that are annoying. The start was alright though.

Painting with Pain Painting with Pain

Alright

I'm not sure how easy it would be to paint just with blood, but you did manage to get the 'OMG scary' factor across with it. I was actually just starting to get into the video until the pizza girl or whatever showed up and screamed when she realised she'd lost her face - that I didn't understand.
Nice effort, though. It was good you didn't show the painter's face, too.

Keith responds:

The girl at the end was another model. She didn't have a face because I wanted to have it so that when he paints them, he also takes away their identity. I didn't want to show the painter's face to let anyone imagine how the painter could look like. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :D

At The Office At The Office

Cool

Pretty smooth animation and nice excuse from the worker for not doing the paperwork. Good short. =D

MyKindOfFlash responds:

Hey thanks for reviewing!

Tootsie Pop Question Tootsie Pop Question

Awesome!

Sweet, sharp and funny =D

Neenja 3 Neenja 3

Alright

To be honest, I thought it was a bit boring. The voice acting was pretty emotionless and the overall pace of the flash was quite slow. You had some reasonably good animation, but you really needed some action and energy in order for it to be better.
Meh.

Freerun Freerun

What, he's behind me?

Pretty good flash with some nice use of 3D and first-person effects, but could've been a bit less random and had a few better drawn backgrounds.

Still Life Eternal Still Life Eternal

Awesome

Pretty cool animation dude, loved the sequence when he was climbing the tree. Also, congratz on winning the '08 contest - looks like you deserved it.

Family Farm Family Farm

Hilariously random

Voices were spot on, too!